Authors note :

Dear Elton merwyn Vaz readers,

The title here has "coloured", meaning "creative creation" and "grey matter", meaning "intellectual"...and hence "coloured grey matter - intellectual creative creation"... The material that follows from here onwards is completely my work in self experienced expression. Its intent is, as i will timely repeat - "To illuminate knowledge and experience and not to direct behaviour".. I urge my readers to read onward in this light...thank you reader, you may now go onward and spill your brains out....

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lovers-de-part


I rest my duty a moment here and wonder
What force did Newton fail to find
dat pulled her thoughts to my mind
A tug of bliss I feel in pain
dat is logically undefined.

What organic recurrent magic so pure
dat teleports her to come forth my eyes
What body or form my self walks beside
A humble lip moment energizes a life
And a view so clear despite the long dark night

A cool gale bruises troubles…
Makes e’m smooth
And in concurrent thought, enemies tremble
A scrupulous chain of untimely events
A little crack and ballistically you crumble.

What brinks of heights could I be standing at?
To die for being without
A flux of feeling breaks intermediately in woe
What fury that could melt a metal
But yet not even touch her toe.

Why couldn’t he let go nor be with another
Why aint a man so strong in love
Dats not received the other half
I realize it’s a duality of staff
That won’t last without the other…

No comments:

Post a Comment