Authors note :

Dear Elton merwyn Vaz readers,

The title here has "coloured", meaning "creative creation" and "grey matter", meaning "intellectual"...and hence "coloured grey matter - intellectual creative creation"... The material that follows from here onwards is completely my work in self experienced expression. Its intent is, as i will timely repeat - "To illuminate knowledge and experience and not to direct behaviour".. I urge my readers to read onward in this light...thank you reader, you may now go onward and spill your brains out....

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Death down under


Wait wait, so long I wait,
On debris of stone, and sand of the sea,
Long awakening the wanders soul,
Who wandered round my foot and thee


For awhile as all was slumber,
I felt as though, the clocks stopped to crow,
Hands rose high, in calling prayer,
Caught dark clouds, dew of earth to sow.


Distance walked upon the sea,
Like white foam, on dead waters flow,
In robes of blood, diluted salt,
As my mind reflected the nameless glow.


Time died, my heart beat slow,
In resurrection came again,
My legs broke, they gave way,
But still on them, standing in strain.


It came to me, like sandy breeze,
Spring grew in me, sensation came along,
Just for the second, all was blue,
But my mind and focus told me I was alone.


And so here I am, in front of you,
Yet some time ill be gone,
So not me for, but unto thee,
This poem lives along.


Telling about, sorrow and grief,
Beneath the womb of the earth,
Still growing brood, and still for me,
It is time death, for rebirt

No comments:

Post a Comment