Authors note :

Dear Elton merwyn Vaz readers,

The title here has "coloured", meaning "creative creation" and "grey matter", meaning "intellectual"...and hence "coloured grey matter - intellectual creative creation"... The material that follows from here onwards is completely my work in self experienced expression. Its intent is, as i will timely repeat - "To illuminate knowledge and experience and not to direct behaviour".. I urge my readers to read onward in this light...thank you reader, you may now go onward and spill your brains out....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A-WAKING


I wake up today with a burdened head,
Almost as if it got legs or an engine
and traveled a thousand miles when I was asleep.
But I can’t remember a thing
Cause the vividness of her took up all the space my mind could keep.
I think I was some place with cold hail falling, and me it did not spare
A nightmare or a sweet dream I couldn’t care
Cause she was there
And even so she wasn’t
For I was alone on a dark black road.
A horde of eyes watched my every step.
Hoping I’d falter and die.
Hoping I would shrivel up to being a toad.
I’d close my heart into a bedrocks slumber.
For every time I had opened a soft corner.
They’d find it easier and more fun to pierce.
Even so I bleed, for I’ve given you my energy.
One that dint need to be clobbering to make my breath cease.
But I would not cease into becoming a passé
Because I know what I am made of,
I know I’m better than a 100%
And I have much more than what they can ever take.
If only I hadn’t fallen in love,
Hadn’t willingly lost control
And given her the free will to destroy me.
Cause I never though she would
At least not from where I stood.
But she did, like a sword blade against my mirrored glass.
Only another would have sat down to gather brood.
And kill himself however he could.
For such a void to fill is cumbersome.
And even after, to be happy, there’s so much to elude.
But not I, cause my strength rejuvenates.
From a source you can only dream of.
Id fight for what’s mine however fierce.
Your hopes I will conjure and decimate.
Maybe that’s why I wake up today with up a burdened hair
That got legs and a fortified engine
That fought a war with my dream,
Cause it once again to me, made my pains aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment